It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here is my list for this week:
1. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! My skin is so dry!
2. Have a date with my husband... we're thinking about going out to lunch and then seeing a movie. We will be bringing the little bambina with us, of course:)
3. Organize and pack away all of our holiday decorations... All of our seasonal decorations are on the floor of our guest room waiting to be put into some kind of order. Ideally, I'd like separate boxes for each season and one for Christmas. We'll see what happens.
4. Purchase flowers for our kitchen table. We need something cheery in this house!!
5. Groom my eyebrows and give myself a pedicure.
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and link to this post in your post, and then post the direct link to your Commitment to Loveliness post below. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section. On Saturday, post the results of your Commitment to Loveliness (good or bad). Above all, enjoy yourself!
I look forward to reading how others are celebrating their Commitment to Loveliness!