Sunday, January 21
Commitment to Loveliness...
A new trend among bloggers seems to be having a special topic that is covered weekly... some good ones are "Frugal Friday, Works for Me Wednesday, Carnivals of Beauty, etc.
I think that it is time for a Commitment to Loveliness! This will be a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here is an example of five things that Miss Jane Eyre might choose to do:
1. Have teatime each day... enjoy drinking a favorite beverage while sitting in my favorite chair everyday at 3 pm.
2. Draw a hot bubble bath to soak in at least three times this week.
3. Add lace trim to pillowcases.
4. Put a vase full of freshly picked flowers in the library.
5. Purchase new shoes for Rochester's ball.
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and link to this post in your post, and then post the direct link to your Commitment to Loveliness post below. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section. On Saturday, post the results of your Commitment to Loveliness (good or bad). Above all, enjoy yourself!
I look forward to reading how others are celebrating their Commitment to Loveliness!