The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
OK so here we go:
- I love to write lists... if you look through my desk at any given time, you will probably find ten lists - everything from grocery lists to "to do" lists to wish lists!
- I "nest" even when I'm not pregnant. Ususally once a week, I get this crazy urge to "improve" things. On days like this, I can be found re-arranging furniture, tidying, re-organizing, etc. My nesting days often result in a list or two on how I would like to improve the area I was working on further if I had the means to do so!
- My favorite store is Marshall's. I could go there everyday and not be bored. In fact, when my husband was telling me all of the great features of the area our mission church was in, he made sure to mention that there was a Marshall's a few miles away!
- Nap time is my favorite time of day... there is nothing better than snuggling down and getting in a little shut eye!
- I love going to fancy grocery stores. Even if I only end up buying a cucumber, I think that it is a great deal of fun!
- I love to play a game when I am cleaning or tidying up. One of my favorites lately is to see if I can accomplish everything on my list before Fr. John gets home from church. Another one I like is to put on some music and see how much I can accomplish during one song. Yes, I am a passenger on the crazy train!