Sunday, February 24
It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here is my list for this week:
1. Continue my journey from Frumpy to Fabulous.
2. Prepare for the arrival of our guests this coming weekend - make sure there are enough linens to go around, the menu is shopped for and prepared as much in advance as possible, the rooms are clean, and there are pretty little touches to make life easier for them
3. Plan and prepare for the meal that will follow our son's Baptism
4. Purchase small gifts for our son's godparents
5. Make a few extra special dinners for our last meaty meals before Lent begins
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and link to this post in your post, and then post the direct link to your Commitment to Loveliness post below. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section.
Posted by MamaBirdEmma at 5:49 PM
Labels: Commitment to Loveliness
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Please help us get this video out to Texans by posting it on your blog, then emailing a link to all the Texans and all the Huckabee supporters you know! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhApGSuT2BY
Thanks, and GO HUCKABEE!
1) Try to moisturize everyday.
2) Plan on baking my favorite bread recipe.
3) Actually style my hair instead of throwing it into a messy bun.
4) Cut down on caffeine.
5) Buy scented tea lights.
Post a Comment