It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here is my list for this week:
1. Continue my journey from Frumpy to Fabulous.
2. Make Valentine's Day special for Husband and the Babies.
3. Work on making our home more child friendly (as per Mommy Teach Me).
4. Find a way to store outgrown children's clothing more effectively.
5. Complete thank you notes and birth announcements.
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and link to this post in your post, and then post the direct link to your Commitment to Loveliness post below. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section.
Here's mine for this week. Hoping I'm more successful!
I'm a little late, but I thought I'd post a link to mine - this is a great idea!
Oops, it's on my blog Heartful-of-Hope.blogspot.com
I know I'm posting a few days to late, but I'm really going to try to get everything done.
I'm trying to join From Frumpy to Fabulous too. It's really encouraging.
Post a Comment