It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here is my list for this week:
1. Prepare some food that can be frozen and sent back to my father-in-law.
2. Work on my picture frame project.
3. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!
4. Decide what the baby and I will be wearing for Pascha (Easter). I have a coupon for an outlet nearby that will be perfect for the baby, but I have no idea what I'm going to be doing for myself.
5. Purchase a basket from Michael's that will be used for the baby's Easter basket. Ideally, I'd like it to "go" with our family's basket. We'll see!
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and link to this post in your post, and then post the direct link to your Commitment to Loveliness post below. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section.
I look forward to reading how others are celebrating their Commitment to Loveliness!