This is a simple recipe taken from a post on the French Chic yahoo group. Unfortunately, I do not know who to attribute it to. This recipe offers great results in improving the texture of your skin.
1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
Fresh lemon juice to make a paste
1. Pour the sugar in the palm of your hand.
2. Squeeze enough juice from a fresh lemon wedge to make a paste.
1. Rub your hands together in a rotary motion. At first, the paste will feel gritty and rough.
2. Continue rubbing and the heat of your hands will melt the sugar to become a candy glaze.
3. Work this glaze up and over each finger and over the back of each hand. Really rub yourhands.
4. Leave glaze on five minutes.
5. Rinse with water.
6. Pat dry with soft towel.
7. Follow up with a rich lotion.