It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here is my list for this week:
1. Refresh my manicure kit and makeup bag and start primping!
2. Bake some Lenten cookies for our family and Fr. John's Orthodoxy 101 class on Monday night.
3. Take time to dress a little more nicely... my belly is getting big and stretchy pants are so tempting!
4. Work on speaking more beautifully
5. Work on lunchtime meal ideas... PB&J is kind of getting old for Fr. John!
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and link to this post in your post, and then post the direct link to your Commitment to Loveliness post below. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section.