It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here is my list for this week:
1. Prepare healthy AND yummy meals that keep Fr. John satisfied during Lent. Sunday was triumph: Stuffed mushrooms, asparagus, and sliced strawberries!
2. Keep To my morning, afternoon, and evening routines.
3. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! My skin is so dry! The way things are looking, this one won't be off my list until the spring!
4. Visit the local thrift shop and see if there are any treasures awaiting me. Since I've never "thrifted," this will be an adventure!
5. Plan my spring/summer wardrobe by going through clothing to see what will work for this year, what won't fit, and what needs to be donated. Write a list of the things I need to keep an eye out for.
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and link to this post in your post, and then post the direct link to your Commitment to Loveliness post below. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section.
I look forward to reading how others are celebrating their Commitment to Loveliness!