It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here is my list for this week:
1. Clean the house from top to bottom... with all the goings on in our family lately, the house has merely been tidied - not cleaned!
2. Complete and mail valentine cards to friends and family
3. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! My skin is so dry!
4. Do evening prayers together as a family each night this week... we've gotten into the habit of doing morning prayers as a family everyday, but it would be good to add evening prayers as well
5. Groom my eyebrows and give myself a pedicure.
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and link to this post in your post, and then post the direct link to your Commitment to Loveliness post below. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section. On Saturday, post the results of your Commitment to Loveliness (good or bad). Above all, enjoy yourself!
I look forward to reading how others are celebrating their Commitment to Loveliness!