Orthodoxy 101 - Quiz One
- Who was the first Christian martyr?
- What emperor falsely blamed Christians for the great fire which broke out in Rome in 64 AD?
- What did the Gnostics claim to have that they said even the Apostles didn't?
- When was the first time the books of the New Testament were listed as we have them today?
- Who issued the Edict of Milan? What did this do for Christianity?
- According the Acts of the Apostles, who presided at the Council of Jerusalem in 50 AD: The Apostle Peter, Paul or James?
- True or False: In the early Church, Confession was public.
- In What year was Jerusalem destroyed by Emperor Titus?
- According to the Didache, "The Teaching of the Apostles" (100 - 120 AD), what do Christians do on Wednesdays and Fridays?
- Who was the only of the twelve Apostles not to be martyred?
Post your answers in the comments section! I will put up the answer key in a few days!