I was tagged by Penny to share 6 random things about me! Thanks, Penny:)
Here are the rules :
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I love inclement weather... thunder and lightening storms, snow, fog, etc. I think it's because I like to be cozy at home.
2. I am really into comfort foods like shepherd's pie, baked ziti, roasted chicken and all the trimmings, Beef Stroganoff, etc.
3. I like to collect whole sets of hardcover books (I'm working on getting all of the Mitford books, the Little House books, and anything by Shirley Hughes).
4. When I get interested in something, I can easily get overwhelmed with plans and list making... sometimes it gets to the point that I loose interest because I know I can't do it all.
5. I really want to learn how to sew, embroider, and crochet.
6. I like to wear skirts "just because" (I think a lot of people think that it's for religious reasons).
Tag, You're it!
#4 - that is so me! For me it seems like 3 months is the magic number. I'll dive in full force into something but after about 3 months I will loose interest. That's why I try to pace myself.
So, I'm not the only one who likes bad weather! Yay!
answered :) thanks!
I did it, too.
Snicker: I have worn nothing but skirts for the past 25 years -- long skirts for about 20 years. I was so happy when skirts got longer, since I've always thought they were more graceful.
If you want to learn embroidery, start with cross stitch -- not the infantile cutesy kind, but some of the simpler projects available from catalogues like The Stitchery (www.thestitchery.com). There are also some unique techniques that make stitching simpler, and they are easier to learn, and make a habit of, if you start with cross stitch.
Post a Comment