I was tagged by Mrs. Garcia for this fun little MeMe... Enjoy!
How it works:
1. Grab the book closest to you
2. Open it to page 161
3. Find the fifth full sentence
4. Post the text of the sentence to your blog
5. Don't search around for the coolest book you have, use the one that is really next to you.
6. Tag five people to do this meme.
The book on my desk is The Woman You Want to Be by Margery Wilson (Big surprise, right?).
The fifth sentence on page 161 is: You say quietly, "I shall be so happy to come and do what I can for the cause."
Sorry that little quote was so boring! I was hoping for something a little more profound!