Jeannie has nominated me for a Thinking Blogger Award! Thank you Jeannie! I am very flattered!
Here are five blogs I think deserve a Thinking Blogger Award:
1. Elizabeth: Every time I read a post on Elizabeth's blog, A Merry Rose: Blooming as Keeper of My Home, I learn something! Elizabeth is an eloquent writer with a vast store of knowledge to share!
2. Anna: Anna's two blogs are a constant source of inspiration! Reading about her family, life, and projects always encourage me in my quest to become a better wife, mother, and homemaker.
3. The Sartorialist: I love people watching and this blog gives me a glimpse onto the streets of New York and Europe!
4. Courtney: From the first time I came upon Courtney's site, Zuzu's Perch, I felt a connection... the most obvious similarities were our weddings, careers in education, and our babies due dates:) I love this girl!
5. Faerieeva: This lovely lady has a blog that is pretty new, but is so nice to visit! I enjoy reading about the transitions she's making from living in Belgium to residing in the US, from being single to becoming a married lady, and soon from being pregnant to becoming a mama!
When Blogger starts to cooperate again, I'll add the award logo.