It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here is my list for this week:
1. Organize the baby's closet and sort through clothing that she's outgrown.
2. Catch up on thank you notes.
3. Use Spring Rain products daily.
4. Begin planting window box flowers for deck (weather permitting!).
5. Get back in the groove after our trip (routines, cooking, etc.)
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and link to this post in your post, and then post the direct link to your Commitment to Loveliness post below. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section.
I look forward to reading how others are celebrating their Commitment to Loveliness!