It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here is my list for this week:
1. Finish putting up Autumn decorations and putting away Summer ones.
2. Organize seasonal clothing (again!).
3. Gather and preserve some colorful fall leaves in beeswax.
4. De-clutter all bathroom cupboards.
5. If the weather is warm, go swimming... time is running out!
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and link to this post in your post, and then post the direct link to your Commitment to Loveliness post in the comments section. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section. I'll link to your Commitments on this post as I get them
Joining in again, Emma
Here is mine:
Thanks for doing this. :)
Super excited about find this! Thanks for the motivation.
I did mine...
Here's my first go:
What a wonderful idea, gives me something new to think about :-)
Post a Comment