It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here is my list for this week:
1. Make Mrs. U.'s Blueberry Yogurt Cake
2. Give self a pedicure and trim Baby's nails... they are so sharp!
3. Take advantage of the exercise equipment in the club house and work out three times this week
4. Experiment with pretty hairstyles while waiting for a trim (no, I never got my hair cut... I didn't know what I wanted and didn't want to regret anything!) and make a few more headbands for my little girlfriend.
5. Take the time to write some "real" letters to friends and family rather that hastily typed e-mails
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and link to this post in your post, and then post the direct link to your Commitment to Loveliness post below. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section.