- I have had three shots the past three days and one to come on Friday morning. They hurt! I have new appreciation for the fear my little ones have when the nurse rolls up with a needle!
- Hot Chocolate with marshmallows isn't as yummy as Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream, but it'll do in a pinch!
- I love new babies! My friend gave birth yesterday evening and since we were already getting a shot for me across the street and Fr John had to go to read the first day prayers for them, I got to hold him... such a sweet little guy!
- With all this free time, I am having fun reading some new blogs. Here are a couple: Tous les Jours Diamache (This one is in French. I've used Google Translator, but the best part of the blog is the pictures in my opinion), My French Corner, and little brown pen. Notice a French theme?
- Today is the feast of the Ascension. 40 days have passed since Pascha. It went too fast! It was sad to miss church last night and today.
- I placed an order through Amazon today. Into my basket went 84, Charing Cross Road, The School at Thrush Green, and At Home in Thrush Green. I can't wait for them to arrive!
- My big boy has been especially loving and cuddly the past two days. It is a bittersweet time when the littlest gets displaced by a new addition to the family. Any tips? Little Man is a bit older that Sugar Plum was when she became a big sister.
What have you been up to today?