Thursday, April 30
May Day Plans...
1. I'll have some sort of chair and/or table decoration made to surprise my little ones with in the morning.
2. A new seasons shelf scene to set up with Sugar Plum
3. An outing to choose flowers and herbs for our container garden. We'll also try to plant them tomorrow
4. A walk (weather permitting) down to the crabbing pier to blow bubbles over the water. We may also give out flowers to some of our neighbors.
5. Reading a few of Beatrix Potter tales to Sugar Plum and then watching the BBC dvd of Peter Rabbit together while eating popcorn
We celebrated May Day for the first time last year. I'll love some links to what you or other bloggers you know are doing!
Edited to Add: I just read this article and I think that I may try to sneak in a floral crown (maybe made with felt flowers?) for Sugar Plum and a bell bracelet for Little Man. I love the tradition of the May Pole (which I knew about already)... maybe I can get Fr. John to construct one next year;)