I was able to accomplish quite a bit with my sister here! I mailed off the last of the packages to far-away friends and family, bought and wrapped gifts for family that we'll be unable to see (and sent the hefty bag home with my sister to dole out), took down the autumn garland and hung the winter one, arranged some wintery faux flowers to decorate the coffee table, and even got to visit!
These are the things that I'd like to accomplish before Sunday:
- Catch up on my Nativity Cleaning List
- Catch up on our Nativity Activity List
- Clean the house (I've been accomplishing this by Wednesday lately, so I am quite behind! It is so tempting to just wait for Monday to roll around again!)
- Evict the mouse in our house and disinfect the kitchen
- Catch up on laundry (Fortunatly, I am nearly caught up on washing things... folding? Not so much!)
- Buy the last two gifts on our list, get some stocking stuffers for DH, and black tights for our little girl
What have you fallen behind on?