It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here is my list for this week:
1. Clean the whole house from top to bottom!
2. Finish making, buying, and wrapping presents for our big girl's birthday.
3. Plan out all the details for coffee hour, family birthday celebration, and the party
4. Plant the potted Bleeding Heart I purchased at the health food store.
5. Take the babies Strawberry Picking and don pretty hats (at least for the girls;) )
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and link to this post in your post, and then post the direct link to your Commitment to Loveliness post below. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section.
Edited to Add: I can't seem to get Mr. Linky to work... I'll try later, but in the meantime, post away in the comments section!!