It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here is my list for this week:
1. Decide on a menu for our Thanksgiving feast with my husband's side of the family.
2. Choose and print photos for the children's baby books.
3. Hem fabric for kitchen tablecloth.
4. Catch up on correspondence.
5. Clean house from top to bottom!
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and link to this post in your post, and then post the direct link to your Commitment to Loveliness post in the comments section. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section.
Hi Emma, I've posted a Commitment to Loveliness on my blog. What a lovely idea to encourage women in their femininity!
I'm going to try your commitment to loveliness- my house needs it anyway!
God Bless †
I'm glad you keep repeating this challenge!! It is so doable and I find the new habits or special touches spread out into the following weeks as well. Here's mine:
Here are my five commitments to loveliness this week. I'm posting them here because I do not have a blog.
1. Make my adult daughter's birthday a special day.
2. Decorate my house for Christmas with a happy spirit.
3. Go swimming at least twice.
4. Thank my friend for the Thanksgiving text she sent me.
5. Invite my granddaughter to help me decorate my house.
I love your site.
I am posting my comment as "Judi Moran". She is my friend and we visited your site together.
Here's my list:
Thank you for the inspiration.
Post a Comment