Tuesday, July 20
Week of July 18th...
It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here is my list for this week:
1. Buy flowers for the table... for no reason at all!
2. Give myself a pedicure and tidy up my fingernails and hands.
3. Do my eyebrows!
4. Drink more ice water and garnish with a bit of lime.
5. Purchase new undergarments.
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and let us know in the comments section. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section.I can't wait to read your Commitments to Loveliness!
Posted by MamaBirdEmma at 10:53 AM
Labels: Commitment to Loveliness
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
1. weed my neglected garden
2. redo my hair before hubby comes home
3. play more with my kiddos
4. encourage daughter to play with dolls more
5.send a letter to my grandma
Teehee...post partum is a good time to purchase new undergarments!
Thanks for the reminder!
2. Put together new settee for living room.
3. Finish hanging art in our new house.
4. Draw or paint several times a week - need to get back in the habit.
5. Play viola most days - need to get back in the habit badly!
Undergarments. Ugh. I waste more money in this area on junk that does not work (i.e. uncomfortable, does stay where it should, etc.). If you find a solid source, please do post it!
1. Tidy my horribly horrible messy bedroom.
2. Launder my delicate clothes.
3. Polish my shoes.
4. Bake something delicious.
5. Harvest and dry the lavender growing outside...if it ever stops raining!
1. Pick fresh flowers to place throughout the house and freshen up as needed.
2. Clean and scrub feet and shape nails
3. Dress in pretty skirts.
4. Make a pretty apron (full front)
5. Draw with my children
Post a Comment