It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here is my list for this week:
1. Plant bulbs so we have lots of flowers in the spring.
2. Store bath toys in a way that is functional for the children, but but also beautiful.
3. Take a family walk at the State Park
4. Celebrate St. Martin's Feastday on November 11th
5. Take the time to pluck eyebrows!
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and let us know in the comments section. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section.
I love this blog series of yours. It has made me think a lot. Anyway, here's my link. http://alittleginger.blogspot.com/2009/11/commitment-to-loveliness.html
Post a Comment